I don't know if you noticed but we're back with a brand new season of OTS and this season we are all about being family-friendly and completely accessible to the entire public. In other words, we're gonna just have to get really creative for synonyms and nicknames for dicks ands farts. Gimme some prompts, my lovelies!
- Come up with a category for the guests to list off possible answers for (i.e. Things not to say after someone says "I love you" for the first time.)
- Category with a lot of possibilities for answers are the best.
- Find an odd story from the recent news with an equally odd headline that we can remove a word or two from for the the guests to fill in the blank.
- Look for headlines where a blank space would leave the story open to a lot of different interpretations. Ambiguity is key.
HOLD MY CONTEMPT
- I need a simple feud you'd like to see our guests resolve in a courtroom.
- Specifically disputes between 2 individuals where one has wronged the other in some way.
- You can even make this personal and we'll solve your own problems while we're at it.
BONUS GAME: F/U
- Submit the opening line to a short story that guests can complete as a team
- Ex: One day, a small boy was walking in the woods and happened upon a magic talking rock...
- Keep the prompt short but details will make it better
Be good to each other this week and set your clocks for Wednesday, 5PM CT for some goofs, gaffs and guffaws. xoxo The Risemonger